If you are a returning customer and this is your first time using our updated site, you will need to create a new account.
- 1 package Bean’s Chicken Chorizo Sausage, sliced thin
- 8 cups Swanson’s Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled & diced
- 4 cups cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb turnips, peeled & diced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 2 ½ hours, until the soup thickens.
"Bought for the first time yesterday and couldn't be happier. The steaks I bought were tender and flavorful. They cooked up beautifully and the prices were spot on."
"The best hotdogs on earth "Red Snappers" and the jarred mincemeat is as good as it gets Thank you for holding Quality at its best."
"I am so pleased with the meat packages that we get from here, the best any where. I suggest to everyone I know to go there for the best prices and meats."
"Just had the maple bourbon sirloin tips they were fantastic I will have to pick up several packages and put them in the freezer for company or myself."
"The ONLY place to go for meat! Red Snappers are awesome.....and so is the hamburg! If you're having a BBQ....this is the place to go!"
Website Content Copyright © 2019 W.A. Bean & Sons | Sitemap