Chicken Jalapeno Sausage Pockets
- 1 package Bean's Chicken Jalapeno Sausage, sliced thinly
- ½ cup Salsa with Corn & Black Beans
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
- 1 egg white, beaten with a fork
Brown sausage slices. Add the salsa to the pan and heat mixture. Flatten individual flaky biscuits and spoon some sausage mixture onto each, being careful not to get any mixture on the edges. Put some cheese on top of the sausage mixture, fold over and pinch the edges to form a pocket. Prick with a fork and brush with egg white. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.